Making sure your VAT returns are completed correctly and on time can be a headache in itself, we work with various accounting software programmes to ensure this data is recorded and declared in the right way.
We can complete your VAT Returns on your behalf, by managing your bookkeeping requirements, we can ensure that all income and expenditure is recorded correctly and the correct amount of VAT liability is submitted.
We can also help with
- VAT registrations
- Manage your bookkeeping and VAT records
- Submission of VAT returns
- As QuickBooks and Xero pro advisors we can also offer training with the software so that VAT Is recorded correctly , if outsourcing is not an option.
- Help with VAT Making Tax Digital - (MTD)
All businesses with a taxable turnover above the VAT threshold of £85,000 must have digital links in place by their first VAT return period starting on or after 1 April 2021. Online filing via XML software will cease from 8 April 2021Whilst MTD for VAT will be extended to all VAT registered businesses regardless of turnover from April 2022, businesses below the threshold can voluntarily join now.
- Help with Reverse VAT Charge
From 1 March 2021 the domestic VAT reverse charge must be used for most supplies of building and construction services.
The charge applies to standard and reduced-rate VAT services:
* for individuals or businesses who are registered for VAT in the UK * reported within the Construction Industry Scheme